Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Here is a new layout I'm trying. I moved the couch to the TV wall and vise-versa. I think I like this design. I don't have as much floor space as before but it feel more partitioned instead of one big bedroom. Plus the look from the front door is much more "living room". You don't really notice the bed until you are farther into the room.

I put the couch at an angle to create a separate space and so it will face the nook. Against the wall it can't face the nook because of the darn gas heater!!

The wall behind the sofa need lots of help. It needs some sort of orange in either paint, art, or wall hanging. And some large furniture/decor where the small dresser is. Although if/when I do curtains around the bed they will be there too.













And the old...

No comments: